Site redirects to canceled service host site

Howdy.

I made an account and free domain with InfinityFree a while ago. On my cPanel, there was a link to upgrade to a paid service using iFastNet, which I did, thinking it was the premium version of InfinityFree. I canceled the service and got my refund, but my site still redirects to iFastNet’s site. How do I fix this? It’s been a while since I canceled the service, so I don’t see why my site still redirects to iFastNet’s site. The domain I used for the iFastNet service was the same as my InfinityFree site, so I understand why the redirect was there in the first place, but I don’t know how to remove it. What do I need to do? Thanks in advance!

My first guess is that your domain is still pointing to the iFastNet servers and not to your account here. However, depending on where it’s redirecting, it could also be that your account is suspended.

Regardless, I would need to check your domain’s settings to see what’s going on. Can you please tell me the domain name you’re referring to? I tried to look it up using your e-mail address, but I wasn’t able to find anything.

Sure. The domain is mizuhost.rf.gd. The email I used with the account is [email protected]. I made this forum account using my regular email.

Thanks, we have corrected the DNS settings for your account.

Awesome. Thanks!