Site not working

**My website URL is:**completeit.xyz

**What I’m seeing is:**Im trying to log into my admin site but i am getting this error: Warning : mysqli::__construct(): (HY000/1045): Access denied for user ‘epiz_23434939’@‘192.168.2.187’ (using password: YES) in /home/vol1_2/epizy.com/epiz_23434939/htdocs/admin/common.inc.php on line 11
Connection failed: Access denied for user ‘epiz_23434939’@‘192.168.2.187’ (using password: YES)
This has happened after i changed my password after someone had got onto my account.

**I’m using this software:**Online ftp in chrome

**Additional information:**This has only happened after changing my password so is it something to do with that? Ive changed my password in my common.inc.php file so i dont see what the problem is

Hmm, something very strange just happened. I opened your website to check and I saw the error. Then I logged in to your control panel so I could check if phpMyAdmin worked, which it did. And then I tried to open your website again and it worked.

Does it (still) work for you now?

It works!!
I dont know what you did but thanks a ton :smiley:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.