Site not loaded

Website URL

infomanga.eu.org

Error Message

This site can’t be reached

infomanga.eu.org’s DNS address could not be found. Diagnosing the problem.
DNS_PROBE_POSSIBLE

Other Information

Other subdomain of this site is showing me this

No Sponsors
currently does not have any sponsors for you.

Hey there, It seems that you’ve changed or put in DNS records recently; if so, you’ll have to wait between 24 and 72 hours for your website to be accessible worldwide. This time period is called DNS propagation.

DNS Propagation Checker - Global DNS Testing Tool (whatsmydns.net)

8 Likes

Thanks Herbert, for your help.

Anytime!

5 Likes

The advice in this article may also help you see it sooner:

Your website works fine for me, but the content appears to be duplicated. This is a glitch sometimes occuring when editing through the file manager; if you have the option to, you may wish to use an FTP client to avoid this:

Alternatively, you could edit the file from the file manager once again, and hope it is saved correctly.

7 Likes

Hmm, content is not duplicated but written by ai, so I can remove it.

By the way, thanks for your help. :slight_smile:

I mean that the HTML content is displayed twice, have a look at the source code; it starts with <!DOCTYPE html> and goes on, then <!DOCTYPE html> is repeated and the same content is posted below, this is a common bug when saving via the file manager.

I’ve zoomed out extremely so I could capture it, but if you can see the site and use the view source tool of your browser, you can see what I mean; after lines 1-57, line 58 starts repeating from the beginning:

Deleting lines 58 and below should fix this.

You’ve also accidentally included an extra > character at the end of line 47; delete that as well.

8 Likes

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.