Site can't be reached

Anybody here who encounters same problem with me? My site can’t be reached just today. I updated its content yesterday and had it shared in the media social websites. I tried viewing the contents via cPanel and FTP, my files are still there. I don’t think it is a domain name problem 'coz I just check it out and it says my domain is active. My site is jobportalph.ga

Thanks in advance.

Same problem here. My site is wafiazizul.ml
Just wondering if this softaculous problem also affects our sites?

I visited my Softaculous dashboard and my site’s details are still there but the links to my site and admin account could no longer be accessible. I breaks my head :slight_smile:

This is a known system issue, and as such, there is a topic about this in the System Issues category: https://forum.infinityfree.com/discussion/4945/connection-timed-out-on-websites

Thank you Admin for your sincerest response on this matter. So we all be waiting for fix soon? Any other remedy to be recommended to us?

@jobportalPH said:
Thank you Admin for your sincerest response on this matter. So we all be waiting for fix soon? Any other remedy to be recommended to us?

Any details not in the official topic yet, including schedules and workarounds, will be posted in the official topic as soon as they become available. So if it’s not in the official topic yet, then it doesn’t exist yet.

I just found out that my site is already up again. Thank you so much to the technical support team and Mr. Admin. We owe a lot to you guys. Well commended team effort! This post is closed for now guys.