Site Can't be Reached

Hi There,

Most of the times site is down and it says ‘This site can’t be reached’, it was working fine yesterday.
But it is down again today since morning, can you please let me know if there are any other issues that needs to be addressed?

How can I find if the server is down from your end?

Site: http://www.chandrat.ga/

Can somebody advise? Sites are down complete day! it’s really annoying!

Site is working fine for me

@Chandrat said:

Site is also fine at my end.
Have you tried clearing browser cache?

Yes… I tried clearing browser cache and tried in different browsers too but no luck.

I did tried in my friends systems too but no luck either - it says ‘This site can’t be reached’

I needed it today as real urgency - can someone advise what is the issue and what needs to be done, please?

@MrJunior said:
Site is working fine for me

how come? which location are you from?

@UnknownLolz said:

@Chandrat said:

Not sure how can you guys able to access when we are not able to access since morning!
Can you please advise?

First, I’d like to recommend you to use some services that would help you to check if your site is available from elsewhere, or how it even looks from different browser/OS, just for example: site24x7 test ← clickable.

About country block - maybe, have no idea cause I’m not Admin, please wait for his answer…

@MrJunior said:
First, I’d like to recommend you to use some services that would help you to check if your site is available from elsewhere, or how it even looks from different browser/OS, just for example: site24x7 test ← clickable.

About country block - maybe, have no idea cause I’m not Admin, please wait for his answer…

Okay, Thanks

@Chandrat said:
I did tried in my friends systems too but no luck either - it says ‘This site can’t be reached’

Does your browser also include any explanation as to why the site “can’t be reached”? There are thousands of reasons why that could happen.

@Admin said:

@Chandrat said:

Does your browser also include any explanation as to why the site “can’t be reached”? There are thousands of reasons why that could happen.

I was able to access in the browser till yesterday but not able to access today.
I haven’t made any changes to browser or website, It is working fine if I use some VPN to change the location to UK

@Chandrat make at least a screenshot of error that you see, usually it says like:

This site can’t be reached
example.com’s server IP address could not be found.
Search Google for example
ERR_NAME_NOT_RESOLVED

@Chandrat said:

@Admin said:

@Chandrat said:

I was able to access in the browser till yesterday but not able to access today.
I haven’t made any changes to browser or website, It is working fine if I use some VPN to change the location to UK

That doesn’t really answer my question. Usually, browsers include a technical error code as well. Can you please share that error code? Unlike the “site can’t be reached”, it actually conveys some information about what’s going on.

I can also access that site from Greece.

@Chandrat said
how come? which location are you from?
Which location are you from so that Admin can check for blacklist possibilities?

@Chandrat said:

@UnknownLolz said:

@Chandrat said:

Not sure how can you guys able to access when we are not able to access since morning!
Can you please advise?

Hi,
I would like to know whether you cleared your browser cache or not?
Did you try clearing it??

@UnknownLolz said:

@Chandrat said:

@UnknownLolz said:

@Chandrat said:

Can you please advise?

Hi,
I would like to know whether you cleared your browser cache or not?
Did you try clearing it??

@Chandrat said:
Yes… I tried clearing browser cache and tried in different browsers too but no luck.

@Admin said:

@Chandrat said:

@Admin said:

@Chandrat said:

That doesn’t really answer my question. Usually, browsers include a technical error code as well. Can you please share that error code? Unlike the “site can’t be reached”, it actually conveys some information about what’s going on.

This is the error message that I’m getting - Server IP address could not be found.

@Chandrat said:

@Admin said:

@Chandrat said:

@Admin said:

@Chandrat said:

This is the error message that I’m getting - Server IP address could not be found.

I checked your domain name and these are the nameservers currently configured:

Domain Nameservers:
      NS1.EPIZY.COM
      NS2.EPIZY.COM
      NS3.EPIZY.COM
      NS4.EPIZY.COM
      NS5.EPIZY.COM

ns3.epizy.com, ns4.epizy.com and ns5.epizy.com don’t exist, which could explain problems with looking up IP addresses. Either remove ns3, ns4 and ns5 or switch to byet.org (ns1-5.byet.org are all valid nameservers).