Site can't be reached/opening

My website : https://recipes-by-ingredients.com/

In my mobile phone it showing like this: DNS_PROBE_ FINISHED_NXDOMAIN

And in my laptop its like error like:
ERR_NAME_NOT_RESOLVED

Last night is was working fine. But but account got temporary suspended after that my site is not opening in any phone, computer.
Its been 6hrs after reactivate but nothing happened.
I tried every thing like vpn, changing computer network dns, restarting phone. Pls help me regarding this and how can i get my site back.
I am using wordpress.

I digged your domain, and the domain is pointing to Cloudflare nameservers. To solve the DNS lookup error, you will have to go to the Cloudflare dashboard for your domain, then click on “DNS”, click on “Add record”, remove all DNS records already existing in that page and add these new ones:

• A CNAME record with name @ and as target your Main Domain. How to get your Main Domain
  • Another CNAME record with name www and as target @.
  • A MX record with name @, target mx.epizy.com and priority 10 (to receive emails).
  • If you created subdomains for your domain from the “Subdomains” section of the Control Panel, then add CNAME records with as names your subdomains’ names, and as targets @.
3 Likes

Solved! Thanks :blush:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.