Showing Account suspended nothing done unfair

Everything working fine and my website is running like a butter. But, suddenly!! Dont know how its stopped running and showing this message in control panel dashboard - i.e.;
Your account is suspended this could be due to reaching limits of your hosting plan or for abuse.
As I know I didn’t done anything unfair.
Please clear this out and I praise from my bottom of my heart for your all lovingly hosting services…

My website is - www.onlinebasket.co
My Username is - epiz_21658782

@Online said:
Everything working fine and my website is running like a butter. But, suddenly!! Dont know how its stopped running and showing this message in control panel dashboard - i.e.;
Your account is suspended this could be due to reaching limits of your hosting plan or for abuse.
Please clear this out and I praise from my bottom of my heart for your all lovingly hosting services…

@Online said:

please take action about it I am in great need of it.

It looks like the account status was not updated correctly in the client area. Please check your client area again now.