SET INFO IN MYSQL

HI,

I SUBSCRIBED YESTERDAY (BECAUSE I PLAN TO CREATE A DATABASE CALLED TA?CODEX ABOUT LANGUAGES COMPARASION & ANALYSE)…

MY SITE IN HTML (STARTED IN 2005 ON DREAMWEAVER),

BUT I WANT TO USE PHP BECAUSE TABLE IN HTML ARE VERY SLOW WHEN THEY BECAME LONG & WAS UNABLE TO SORT IT.

AND I HAD TO STYLE EACH TERM, ONE BY ONE…

SO I DISCOVERED MYSQL,

AND I CREATED AN FREE INFINITY ACCOUNT…

BUT NOW I DON’T KNOW HOW TO CONFIGURE IT,
SINCE IT’S ALL NEW TECH PRO ME,
AND I START MY DEV LEARNING, IN SEPTEMBRE TO ACHIEVE MY PROJECT

THIS IS WHAT I GET…

WHICH CONNECTION METHOD TO USE ?
WHICH LOGIN PRO HOST ?

SHOULD I USE : SSL OR SSH ?
I HAD AN ERROR TO SET SYSTEM PROFILE, I SETTED WINDOWS (MySQL 5.7 Installer Package but still can’t access…), CORRECT OR NOT ?

SORRY TO LOOK STUPID BUT IT’S TOTALLY NEW TECH PRO ME

CAN SOMEONE HELP PLEASE ?

I couldn’t see the screenshot very well (Pinterest seems to force people to create accounts, not very surprising for a social network), but it looked like you were trying to connect to your database using some kind of software installed on your own computer.

Unfortunately, that is not supported on free hosting. With free hosting, you can only connect to your database from within your hosting account. So for testing stuff, you will have to install a database server on your own computer and export the database when you’re ready to publish. Fortunately, software like WAMP makes that easy.

??? HI,

??? T?ÃNGË ??? ? ???
??? &
??? KAN?Ë ???
??? PROË
??? ?ÊLP?Ë - ??? - ?ÊLP?Ë - ??? - ??? - ???

??? ÕKÉË - ??? - ???
??? I
??? WILL
??? MAQË
??? T?ATË
??? ÂNDË
??? USE
??? WAMP

I TRY TO LINK MYSQL TO HOST (INFINITY, MySQL IS THE SOFTWARE AND THE PICTURE SHOW WORKBENCH, WHERE YOU MANAGE CONNECTION, I TRYED TO LINK MYSQL TO SERVER…
YOU SAY IT IS IMPOSSIBLE WHY ?
WHY THEN YOUR PAGE GIVE A MYSQL USER NAME : sql100.epizy.com ? WHAT IS HIS PURPOSE ?)

If you really want me to show the screenshot, can you please upload it to an actual image hosting service like Imgur? Pinterest is a social network, not an image hosting service, so they require people to sign in before they can see content.

Remote MySQL access is disabled for two reasons: security and fair usage.

It’s disabled for security reasons so even if someone would know your database password, they wouldn’t be able to access it.

It’s disabled for fair usage because we only provide a databases to use in a website. You’re not supposed to use our databases in desktop applications, mobile apps and so on (because, regardless of how unpractical and unsafe it is, there are plenty of people who do that).

The reason we provide a database hostname is because you need to use that database hostname when connecting from a script on the hosting servers. You see, we have separate database and website servers, each of them optimized for their specific purposes.

Remote MySQL is only available on XVHOST, where there is better access control so there are sufficient controls so you can ensure that remote database access is properly restricted.

Sorry next time i will use image file address…

IMGUR (??I ??MR ??UR ??MG ??GR) is negative combination so i don’t use it…

Ktanh you, pro explanation…You ?ave dône wêll.