Same sub-domain website not being indexed by Google!

Website URL

https://sannaankundi.rf.gd

Other Information

I had hosted a website on the subdomain mentioned above, but I suspended that website and created another website on that same domain.
Which is the one that I’m using now.
The problem is with the SEO of my website, and it’s indexing.
Google is not indexing my site although it has recognized and read the sitemap that I submitted to it.
Is there anyone that can help me?

There are a multitude of factors that contribute to SEO ranking. And because of the security system, SEO checkers won’t work. Subdomains will naturally rank lower (my guess is because they’re less pleasing to the eye and Google doesn’t like that).

More about the security system:

5 Likes

I don’t know man. I just deleted my website now.

It can take a long time for Google to index a website, especially a new website with little traffic. We can’t tell you exactly how long it takes, only Google can tell you that.

But it seems like your pages are being indexed, so it’s all good I think?

5 Likes

That’s only 1 page. There are more than 25 pages on my website.

1 Like

As Admin said:

2 Likes

Yes. All this shows is that some content is being indexed. As for when the rest of the pages will be indexed, let alone how they will be ranked, is between you and Google.

It does help with indexing and ranking if your website is available reliably. So shuffling domains around and deactivating and reactivating accounts is not going to help with this.

5 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.