rver Timezone

I have a wordpress site on http://technospace.xyz.
Today I was trying some plugins which auto post to twitter and none of them could connect to twitter but all of them could connect to facebook.
On further reading I found that twitter servers reject connection if there is a difference between site and server timezone.So I chnaged my timezone to Calcutta but still the server time shown on my website is not the one in Calcutta right now ?
Why is it so?

Basically the question is that after altering php configs to change my timezone to Calcutta, why don’t I see Calcutta time in my site.On my site the server time is different from the time at Calcutta

Username:fceu_18223488
site:technospace.xyz

It’s not possible to change the server time, unfortunately, because doing so could break every other website except for yours.

The time on our server is synchronized automatically, so I don’t think this is a time zone issue. What do you actually see when you try to connect to Twitter? Do you get any error messages?

@Admin I tried it myself when I saw this post … It says Connection timed out with error code 110 …

That shouldn’t have happened … Would you like to curl twitter from server directly for @abhishekr700 …?

I just used jetpack for sharing post.