RoundCube email don't work

Hi, i have a problem with your mail client “RoundCube”.

The email roundcube dont work, never show emails and never sync “No messages found in this mailbox.”

Please help me, i tried creating another mail, another account with another domain and don’t work :frowning: please help me.

So are you sure this issue is caused by RoundCube and it doesn’t say “No messages” simply because there are no messages?

I have registered in websites and i tried to send with my Gmain adress to this email [email protected] adress and don’t work, can you help me ? :frowning:

Yes, because i tried to send me emails with other mail adress like outlook but don’t work

Yes, because i tried to send me emails with other mail adress like outlook but don’t work

Again, the more specific you are about the issue, the effectively I can help you.

For starters, do you get any error messages? Does the e-mail “bounce”, meaning you get an e-mail back with an error message? What does the error say?

This, i don’t get error, only there aren’t messages.

5803dddb9b9fa.png

The MX record was missing for the subdomain you created the e-mail addresses for. Like the bold text on the e-mail accounts screen says, you need to have an MX record for your domain name set which points to mx.byetcluster.com, mx.rf.gd, mx.epizy.com or mx.freecluster.eu (any of those names work, they all point to the same mail service). I have added the MX record for your domain now so you should be able to receive e-mail within a few hours.