Rocketcake Web Builder & Password Protecte PHP Pages

I am currently using “RocketCake” website builder. I have created a password protected php page where users have to login to access a certain page. However, one I upload my website via FTP, all the changes are live, but the problem is the user does not need to enter the username or password I’ve assigned, for example; both text boxes can be left blank, and the user (or anyone) simply just has to click the login button. Does anyone have any suggestions on what I may be doing wrong??

Is the password protection system provided by RocketCake or by the Directory Privacy option in the control panel? Because if it’s provided by RocketCake, it’s probably an issue with the builder generated code. I haven’t used that particular builder, so I don’t know how it’s authentication system works.

Thank you for the quick feedback!!! It is provided by RocketCake. I will have to investigate further. Do you have any recommendations related to a website builder that would integrate with Infinityfree that would allow me to accomplish this goal?

@CwebDezign said:
Thank you for the quick feedback!!! It is provided by RocketCake. I will have to investigate further. Do you have any recommendations related to a website builder that would integrate with Infinityfree that would allow me to accomplish this goal?

I’m sorry, but I don’t know of any website builder which does that. Our own site builder doesn’t have login features either. I think most people use a CMS like WordPress for more complex sites.