Rf.gd not working

Hello, I saw the rf.gd extension not working. Can you please send me the files of my website? Thank you!

2 Likes

Please read this announcement for more information about this issue:

2 Likes

As Ergastolator01 said, you need to check the announcement.
But you can download your files by logging in to your cpanel, open filemanager, select the htdocs folder of the subdomain you want to get files from and click the download button.

I hope that this helped

2 Likes

Hello, I also tried to download the htdocs folder. but I got an error saying “An unknown error occurred during download”.

1 Like

Then try using a ftp software (e.g. filezilla). You will need the ftp details from the dashboard.

4 Likes

Also, This isn’t an issue with Rf.gd down, the ftp is completely different.

4 Likes

i cant even download my own files , it has been a mistake hosting in this fuckin shit hole

Because you didn’t follow the instructions said by @DimitrisT:

4 Likes

People who don’t have much experiences say like that without digging for solutions.

5 Likes

If you need further help, feel free to send a PM :slight_smile:

I got the same error, but that was circumnavigated with winFTP. It stores local temp folders, and those had my files, so I was able to get them back.

1 Like

Why not? The FTP service is not affected. The file manager, FTP server and database servers are still working normally. Sure, your website is not visible right now, but you can still extract your files and databases.

If you’re having trouble doing so, can you please clarify what you’re doing exactly and where you are getting stuck?

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.