Restore Website Crypto

what can I show to you?

That code, which you screenshotted a few minutes ago.

This is useful. This error says that there are files missing. Make sure you’ve uploaded all of the files for the “All in One Seo package” plugin. This may mean that you have to download a Zip of the plugin and manually upload the files via FTP.

10 Likes

I deleted all and will reupload all with Filezilla.

plz help me how to fix that.

Basically what it says in this guide:

For more information on how to upload plugins by hand, please try searching the web first. There are numerous guides available in various formats and languages for processes like that, which can give you a more complete answer much faster than if you just write the question here.

7 Likes

Hi SashaMaltese,

Your error here means that a class from within your plugin is not found, this could mean an incomplete upload. Meanwhile plugins that involve scheduling won’t work well here due to the lack of cron jobs. You might need to consider replacing the plugin as a whole.

Cheers!

6 Likes

I deleted the folder plugins/all-in-one-seo-pack/ and reuploaded but still nothing

Please make sure there are no files missing

4 Likes

I see when I reuploaded them, the file names are changed. But there is no missing files when I reupload them.

Please elaborate

3 Likes

Here are the files in my computer and in filezilla

Did you read this?

6 Likes

how can I do ? I have reuploaded as whole.

You need to re-upload the “different” files. Even if you do that, the plugin may also not work

3 Likes

what should I do then? I should delete it and not uploading anymore?

The choice is yours. It’s your website.
Take note crypto website is against TOS

4 Likes

What is TOS?

TOS means Terms of Service. Here they are for your convenience:

7 Likes