you asked for this right? @jaikrishna.t

yep, can you share the url?

thespacedust.com

1 Like

Please delete the https redirect statement from .htaccess

2 Likes

done… still same error

1 Like

Can you share your SSL settings, and your DNS settings that you have set in Cloudflare? A screenshot will be sufficient.

That’s odd.

• Do you have an SSL certificate on the server (On InfinityFree)
  • What software you you using (Custom Build, WP, ect)
  • Can you try purging Cloudflare’s cache?

Please let me know if you have any questions!

5 Likes
  1. Yes i have
  2. WP
  3. Yes

I am going to guess that something happened to WordPress

Perhaps try re-installing WP, but DO NOT reinstall the database if you want to keep some of your data.

EDIT: Try @FlutterHoney’s suggestion first. I forgot about that.

https://community.cloudflare.com/t/community-tip-fixing-err-too-many-redirects/42335

If you have SSL certificate in InfinityFree, use Full or Full (strict) instead, because in Flexible, CF is expecting HTTP traffic.

4 Likes

Full mode (using self-signed cert) is preferred as you do not need to renew cert every 3 months

1 Like

ya but that is not recognised by most browsers… So there’s no use of it
rather I can renew it after 3 months

Thanks… Will try after some time, busy rn

Are you sure? This is working together with CF. SSL is provided by CF while origin is encrypted. Think…

Up to you

You don’t care about browsers connecting directly to your site because browsers aren’t connecting directly to your site, they are connecting to Cloudflare.

And Cloudflare trusts it the self signed certificate just fine, which is all you need. And visitors will see Cloudflare’s edge certificate, which they trust.

Using Full SSL with a self signed certificate is in my opinion the best way to get Cloudflare to work here, striking a good balance between convenience and security.

2 Likes

idk how but my website is up again… i literally did nothing

Maybe a miracle happened for you! Anyway, good to hear?

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.