Redirect to advertisement site

I contacted support and they said my account is not suspended.

This was my conversation with support. Read from the bottom up.

04/05/2016 11:21
XVHOST
Staff
Hello,

I’m sorry, but we do not provide e-mail or ticket support for free hosting. If you need help with your account, please go to the forums where staff and other users will be happy to help you.

If there is anything else I can help you with, please let me know!

Kind regards,
XVHOST

04/05/2016 11:14
Removed by Mod 4/20/24
http://suspendeddomain.org/j/

04/05/2016 11:14
Removed by Mod 4/20/24
Whenever I set my domain name to your name servers and add it in the cpanel to addon domains it redirects it to an advertisement site - suspendeddomains.com or something.

:confused:

What name servers exactly should I be using? Because the cpanel tutorial lists different ones then the ones in the cpanel addon domains section.

04/05/2016 06:10
XVHOST
Staff
Hi,

Do you still experience any problems? Your account seems to be active from here. If you need any help in accessing your website, please describe the problem on our forums.

If there is anything else I can help you with, please let me know!

Kind regards,
XVHOST

03/05/2016 22:53
Removed by Mod 4/20/24
Why was my account suspended? I did nothing wrong, just signed up today. Please reactivate!

fceu_17990031

IP Address: Removed by Mod 4/20/24

Hello @Sidewalk.

First of, could you give me link of your website?

It looks like from your message logs that you were having trouble with trying to determine which are the right nameservers. I can already tell you that the right ones are:

Like said in the Add-On domains section.

This response seems very odd from Administrator because he, himself told users to post tickets on XVHost if they are having any issues with InfinityFree. Perhaps @Admin you have an explanation for this?

Anyways, have a nice day!

Mike

Hello @Sidewalk.

First of, could you give me link of your website?

It looks like from your message logs that you were having trouble with trying to determine which are the right nameservers. I can already tell you that the right ones are:

Like said in the Add-On domains section.

This response seems very odd from Administrator because he, himself told users to post tickets on XVHost if they are having any issues with InfinityFree. Perhaps @Admin you have an explanation for this?

Anyways, have a nice day!

Mike

That is exceedingly odd, as these screenshots were taken directly from my control panel. You may have just solved my problem!

As you can see, it has two different nameservers, both of which are wrong nameservers written in two separate places in the control panel. Both of which make your domain become an advertisement site.
(ex mine, sidecraft.xyz)
I see how money is made off of this service now!

I will be changing my nameservers right now, Thank you!

Sidewalk

I’ve just checked your account, but it is not suspended. Your account is active and your website seems to be working fine from here. Your nameservers also seem to have been set correctly.

As for tickets: we don’t provide ticket support for free hosting. Support for free hosting is only available through this forum at the moment. The only exception are account suspensions. If your account is suspended, you should send a ticket because those always require staff action.

But your account is not suspended, so that’s not the case here.

@Sidewalk Like @Admin said your account is fine and it is not suspended.

If you are having any other problems do not be afraid to ask us.

Mike

hahahahahah @Mike