Redirect email from zoho to my infinityfree

Hi, I have contacted Clausweb, where ngac.ro domain is hosted, and they told me to contact infinityfree in order for my zoho e-mail [email protected] to work proper with ngac.ro. Can I set it up, by myself, in order for [email protected] hosted by zoho, to work with infinityfree free plan hosting? Thank you.

https://www2.verificadns.ro/check.php?domain=ngac.ro

Domain NS records Nameserver records returned by the parent servers are:

ngac.ro. 86400 IN NS ns1.infinityfree.com. 198.251.90.216
ngac.ro. 86400 IN NS ns2.infinityfree.com. 198.251.86.153

MX Records Your MX records that were reported by your nameservers are:

0 mx.ngac.ro 185.27.134.244

WWW A Record Your www.ngac.ro A record is:
www.ngac.ro → [ 185.27.134.219 ]

Yes, if you are using IF namservers, you will need to set any DNS records needed for email here.

However, InfinityFree does not provide email accounts, so you’ll need to use an external provider (Like GMail)

7 Likes

Absolutely, you can use Zoho to host your email while having us host your website.

The main thing you will need to configure are the MX records, which are the DNS records that determine where email for your domain should be delivered. Please check which Zoho which MX records you should be using, and then configure them on your domain with us using the MX Records section in the control panel, or the DNS Records menu in the client area.

6 Likes

Where should I add the beyond info, please?

mx.zoho.com/

mx2.zoho.com/

mx3.zoho.com/

spf:

v=spf1 include:zoho.com ~all

dkim

TXT Name / Host: ihost24._domainkey

TXT Value / Content: v=DKIM1; k=rsa; p=MIGfMA0GCSqGSIb3DQEBAQUAA4GNADCBiQKBgQChkqtRKxku94rW2DD/X34TAJbW2UaUYkkipoW6fD5J/qT/VS/ajS26snGGcGR8DvQHCx0BDyLuqEbGrLwvlookY6IOYjcrfs9aGzMERVN/fFl/hQBeB378ao9pwfVzyYHMBZqWEffKjxPgQiTJLYpAUknFCV9pmIK1V+ngfD0iRwIDAQAB

DKIM is not supported on free hosting

You need to use CloudFlare

8 Likes

Any video, how to do it, please? Thank you.

Please read the article

6 Likes

MX Records and SPF Records can be added to the section with those names in the control panel, or through the DNS Records menu in the client area.

DKIM records cannot be added on free hosting, but you could check with Zoho whether those are required or only recommended.

3 Likes

Thank you. For the begining, I changed the two nameservers on registrar, from the ones from infinityfree to the two ones provided by Cloudfare. Where should I send a message to Cloudfare in order, they will make the steps from 6-8, as itbis written in the article, they can do 6-8 steps. Thank you.

Inside CloudFlare

4 Likes

For step numer 8, ngac.ro is not showed any more in infinity dashbord, so i can copy the ip adress to the new a created record from cloudfare.

Excuse me please, I can’t find it. Can you send a print-screen please? Thank you.

Excuse me please, I can’t find it, can you send a print-screen, plaese? Thank you.

This

3 Likes

Have you added ngac.ro to your testngac.rf.gd account? If so, the IP address is the one you see when you enter that account.

3 Likes

Answer from zoho:

Hello Customer,

It is considered mandatory to add the DKIM record to your DNS page to make sure all your emails are delivered to your recipient’s inbox. Not having the DKIM record, will either deliver your emails in SPAM or will get rejected based upon recipient’s service.

Hence, please check with your domain provider to have the DKIM record configured to your DNS page as advised.

Hope you understand.

My question.

Is there any free way to do it? Thank you.

Why you don’t try to use improvmx.com, they don’t have dkim, also I believe we have guide how to do it.

I will search for it and will post it here.

Edit: How to create free business email with ImprovMX look this.

Edit2: From improvmx you will need only to setup mx records and cname which are available in free hosting here

1 Like

Thank you. Can you tell me please, if at improvmx, it can be automatically instant forward all my received emails on [email protected], to my free gmail account?

CloudFlare

4 Likes