Recieve emails

Website URL wwww.icymaysolutions.com

(please specify the URL of the site on which you are experiencing the problem)

Error Message

(please share the FULL error message you see, if applicable)

This site can’t provide a secure connection

www.icymaysolutions.com sent an invalid response.

• [Try running Windows Network Diagnostics](javascript:diagnoseErrors()).

ERR_SSL_PROTOCOL_ERROR

Other Information

(other information and details relevant to your question)

I signed up for this yesterday and for some reason my business can not recieved emails. The website is not working. Can i get a timescale when this is going to be fixed i am a startup business and my business needs to send and recieve emails.

You might be unaware but you just brought up two completely different issues.

Regarding the SSL Protocol error, it’s because there’s no SSL on your site, you cannot just type https:// and expect to work out of the blue.

See this to learn how to enable HTTPS (SSL) for your website:

Regarding your second issue, I found no MX records for your site. Similarily, you cannot just get a domain and send some random emails and expect it to work.

You have to setup a bussiness email from something like Zoho. You can also setup email forwarding but since you want to send emails, these won’t be an easy option for you.

7 Likes

I messages bluehost they told me the reason why it was not working Namservers are propagating and it should take 24 hours. I thought that the 2 were seperate but this is what they told. So, I was looking for conformation

Are you trying to use something like bluehost’s bundled email?

Unfortunately you are currently using infinityfree’s nameservers which don’t have those necessary records.

You may want to change the nameserver back to bluehost and setup necessary records, or use a seperate email hosting service.

7 Likes

Zoho i have been using for many years, yesterday i wanted to change my webhosting to infinityfree’s. I asked blue host to help me point it to here and ever since i cant recieve email to my zoho account and I am trying to pinpoint where the issue is.

After you change the namservers, all your previous records will no longer accessible.

You have to manually add the MX records back to your account. You can find the settings in the “DNS Records” section in your Client Area.

9 Likes

ok thank you let me try this.

oK I think this is how it suppose to look?

1 Like

Yes, that’s looking great! The MX records have been fully set up, so emails providers should now start to deliver email for your domain to Zoho again.

7 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.