Recently facing without any issue wordpress backend panel are not working or working very slow

Recently facing without any issue wordpress backend panel are not working or working very slow

I’m sorry to hear that. I hope you can solve it.

If you don’t just want to tell us your that website is slow, but actually want us to help you, then please give us the information we need to do so. Filling in the topic template is a good start, but other information could be useful too, such as what software you’re using on your site, or if you made any changes recently that could affect this.

4 Likes

actually this is happening for php homepage limit because each and every time a message it is showing a massage that This site/page has used all avaialble php / apache processes allowed on free hosting account. While I am going to kill php background process from cpanel I found that it is unavailable there for us so please help to fix the issue also from cpanel we cant access php edit update or any modification which causing website making and maintaining very difficult as we are using wordpress software and php/apache enviorment and java script pluging very few like elementor woocomerce

These two plugins do not work well on free hosting

4 Likes

I’m not sure what sort of option you’re looking for. PHP scripts are automatically killed if they take more than 60 seconds to execute. There is no way to have long running background processes in the first place, so there is no need to have the option to kill them either.

“very few plugins” but then you mention two notoriously heavy ones. Not all plugins are made equal.

You also have a bout a dozen other plugins, including not one but two caching plugins, which seems like a very bad idea too.

WordPress can be pretty lightweight or very bloated depending on how you set it up. You definitely went the latter route.

5 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.