Receiving nameserver error

Website URL

beaver.co.zw

Error Message

Your domain is not yet pointing to our nameservers ns1.infinityfree.com and ns2.infinityfree.com. Please change your nameservers at your domain name provider and wait a few hours for the change to take effect. You can also create an account with a subdomain first.

Other Information

Although I inserted the Infinityfree nameservers on my domain, I’m still receiving the error message above.

!

Hi and welcome to the forum! I checked the NS records for your subdomain and they’re alright, so you might need to wait some more if creating a hosting account still doesn’t work.

4 Likes

Hello, I just digged the NS Records and found nothing, can you confirm that the NS is added?

Use dig ns +trace beaver.co.zw, not dig ns, to find the nameservers from the domain’s nameservers as well, and not from our records. Our nameservers don’t return NS records until the domain is successfully added.

3 Likes

It’s not .co.za it’s.co.zw

1 Like

I changed the nameservers yesterday

Sorry, my bad, I wanted to reply to @SpookyKipper but got the domain wrong then. You’ll have to wait some more.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.