Really? A Suspension?

I was using my free site & hosting as a testing place for a free php software I have. Removed a few add-ons I didn’t need. Tested the site by signing up with a different Email. Basically, I played with it to learn. When I was done, I uninstalled the php software (script). Later I went back to try a different software I found out my account was suspended.
You have got to be kidding! Seriously?
Now I am just waiting for my account to be freed so I can delete my whole account. It isn’t worth my time to get my hosting account suspended. Can’t get any work done like that.

Oh yeah, I just tried to see if my website was available to regular customers (traffic) on different browsers. It says it is temporarily suspended with an ad for iFast and HostGator. Good thing I wasn’t actually trying to get traffic there. Geesh

My account is suspended, what can I do now?

MrJunior,
I know why it was suspended. I didn’t mention that part. Less than an hour I will be able to delete my whole useless account. But, the Entry Process Limit is utterly ridiculous. So, I will use one of my regular domains at my paid hosting site to test software.

@ducduc said:
MrJunior,
I know why it was suspended. I didn’t mention that part. Less than an hour I will be able to delete my whole useless account. But, the Entry Process Limit is utterly ridiculous. So, I will use one of my regular domains at my paid hosting site to test software.

Well, yes, if you expect free hosting to be better than paid hosting, then prepare to be disappointed.

Our hosting, like almost every other hosting provider, enforces an entry process limit. Is your paid host using cPanel (with CloudLinux)? Check the sidebar for your current entry process usage! Watch our that it doesn’t get too high, or your real, paid for website will go down.

1 Like