Question

So on my website when i try to do something on my wordpress admin menu I get this Error

This site/page has used all avaialble php / apache processes allowed on free hosting account.

Refreshing the page once the amount of apache / php processes are reduced will cause the site to work

We would recommend upgrading your hosting account at IFastNet Premium hosting accounts , premium hosting accounts have MUCH higher resources dedicated to them.

How to fix this?

Have you read this article yet?

10 Likes

I’m not sure how to fix that :frowning:

Perhaps you have way too many themes and/or plugins? Try disabling or uninstalling some.

8 Likes

I have only 1 theme which is hello elementor and have 8 plugins i tried to do lazy loading on images but this not fixed my problem

which ones

9 Likes

Take note Elementor does not work well on free hosting

8 Likes

Ad inserter, Admin and Site Enhancements (ASE), yoast seo, sticky header for elementor, elementor, elementor header & footer, site kit by google, happy addons for elementor this is all the plugins I use.

Elementor and all the additional plugins that tie into it you have are likely the bulk of your problem. Elementor on its own is already not recommended for free hosting unless you just can’t avoid it, simply because of how resource intensive it is. The fact that you have any, let alone three additional plugins that work with Elementor is likely making things much worse on top of that.

10 Likes

I think you are right, but I didn’t had this problem 2 days ago and I didn’t changed anything at all, but I will try this and remove them

After I deleted all Elementors plugins plus changed the theme to ASTRA (Deleted the Hello Elementor) , Now I have only those plugins : Yoast SEO, Spectra , Site Kit by Google , Classic Widgets, Classic Editor , Admin and Site Enhancements (ASE) , I still have the same Problem , what can cause it , I thought it was Elementor :frowning:

If is necessary I can give the URL link aswell, I tried everything but this warning still pop-up :pleading_face:

Just wait a few minutes and reload

8 Likes

Yes when I reload the page its working but it’s annoying

My question is what cache and speed plugins in wordpress you guys using and it’s the best for subdomains in Infinityfree.com I mean for free hosting

W3 Total Cache and WP Super Cache should work pretty well.

But if your website is too slow because you’ve bolted too many slow plugins to it, then the solution is usually not to bolt more plugins to your site.

I’m not familiar with Spectra, but as far as I know, most WordPress page builders are pretty slow. Elementor is both the most popular and the most bloated, but others may also be bad. So if you can make do without a page builder, that would probably boost your performance a lot.

The latest versions of WordPress actually have theme/page builder integrated.

6 Likes

That’s even more broken due to REST API errors. At least this is what my own experience says.

3 Likes

I worked with iFastNet to make it work. It wasn’t broken due to REST API issues, but rather resource limitations, and those have been adjusted.

7 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.