Query regarding publishing website

I have changed my .com nameservers on freenom just yesterday and now trying up upload and publish my index.html file if I browse using my own domain it shows blank web page now & since yesterday I am looking frequent changes to my site that is I saw my previous old webpage, sometime infinity free default index2.html which I already deleted while uploading. Is this happening because of time that domain nameserver propagates or any other technical error

@RajeshNS said:
I have changed my .com nameservers on freenom just yesterday and now trying up upload and publish my index.html file if I browse using my own domain it shows blank web page now & since yesterday I am looking frequent changes to my site that is I saw my previous old webpage, sometime infinity free default index2.html which I already deleted while uploading. Is this happening because of time that domain nameserver propagates or any other technical error

Have you cleared the cache on your browser? This usually helps.
Also, because I also use Freenom, it takes them some time to update the website but it should be OK.

Thanks for replying I hope so