Problems with wordpress installation

I uploaded wordpress files inside hotdocs but when i go on mysite/wp-admin/setup-config.php shows a blank page.
How can i solve this?
I already deleted index2.html

@maco7290 said:
I uploaded wordpress files inside hotdocs but when i go on mysite/wp-admin/setup-config.php shows a blank page.
How can i solve this?
I already deleted index2.html

Can you give screenshot of all the files on your website?
Can you please tell us your domain?

My domain is maco.gq, but i don’t know how to give a screenshot of all the files on my website

If you happen to be using Cloudflare, try turning on Development Mode and protection (SSL) off for a moment, and purge the cache. Your site seems unable to handle request at my end (Error 500).

If problem still persist, try using WordPress installation from Softaculous instead. It always work, IMO.

@maco7290 said:
My domain is maco.gq, but i don’t know how to give a screenshot of all the files on my website

When I visit what you said about wp-admin/setup.config.php,
It shows 500 Error meaning there is a broken code or the server can’t execute the code.
Where did you download WP? Softaculous or You just upload the files on FTP?
If you upload the files through FTP then please check if you uploaded all files successfully, or try uploading files again. If you are using softaculous try installing WP again.

• Arcenas090

@Joo_Nath said:
If you happen to be using Cloudflare, try turning on Development Mode and protection (SSL) off for a moment, and purge the cache. Your site seems unable to handle request at my end (Error 500).

If problem still persist, try using WordPress installation from Softaculous instead. It always work, IMO.

I’ll try as soon as possible, thank you

@UnknownLolz said:

@maco7290 said:

It shows 500 Error meaning there is a broken code or the server can’t execute the code.
If you upload the files through FTP then please check if you uploaded all files successfully, or try uploading files again. If you are using softaculous try installing WP again.

• Arcenas090

I uploaded via ftp and downloaded from wordpress site but i don’t see 500 error i only see blank page, anyway I’m gonna try Joo_Nath solution and then if it won’t work I’m gonna install wordpress again as you suggest.

@maco7290 said:

@UnknownLolz said:

@maco7290 said:

• Arcenas090

I uploaded via ftp and downloaded from wordpress site but i don’t see 500 error i only see blank page, anyway I’m gonna try Joo_Nath solution and then if it won’t work I’m gonna install wordpress again as you suggest.

There is an Error 500.
Also, can’t you install WordPress from Softaculous? Are you using a custom build?

@ChrisPAR said:
@maco7290 said:

@UnknownLolz said:

@maco7290 said:
   My domain is maco.gq, but i don't know how to give a screenshot of all the files on my website

It shows 500 Error meaning there is a broken code or the server can't execute the code.

* Arcenas090

I uploaded via ftp and downloaded from wordpress site but i don't see 500 error i only see blank page, anyway I'm gonna try Joo_Nath solution and then if it won't work I'm gonna install wordpress again as you suggest.

There is an Error 500.
Also, can’t you install WordPress from Softaculous? Are you using a custom build?

I think he installed it manually cause softaculous WP is outdated but you can simply upgrade it with simple steps.

@UnknownLolz said:

@ChrisPAR said:
@maco7290 said:

@UnknownLolz said:

@maco7290 said:
   My domain is maco.gq, but i don't know how to give a screenshot of all the files on my website

It shows 500 Error meaning there is a broken code or the server can't execute the code.

* Arcenas090

I uploaded via ftp and downloaded from wordpress site but i don't see 500 error i only see blank page, anyway I'm gonna try Joo_Nath solution and then if it won't work I'm gonna install wordpress again as you suggest.

There is an Error 500.

I think he installed it manually cause softaculous WP is outdated but you can simply upgrade it with simple steps.

Yes, but he could install it from there and then update through dashboard.

@ChrisPAR said:
@UnknownLolz said:

@ChrisPAR said:
@maco7290 said:

@UnknownLolz said:

@maco7290 said:

* Arcenas090

There is an Error 500.

Yes, but he could install it from there and then update through dashboard.

Yes that’s what I said to upgrade it in simple steps, Also I recommend this very much!

Sorry for the big late, i had isp issues. Anyway i’m gonna install wordpress via softcloud and then upgrade as suggested. Thank you all!!