Problems with the installation of Wordpress. Don`t work admin panel, show only page with ads

My url is prolinux.pp.ua

I’m trying to install WordPress on hosting, but I get the same result.
At first I tried to transfer the existing WP site according to the instructions (copying files via ftp and importing the database).
Then I used the method with a new installation through Softaculous from the control panel. Its pass ok without erorrs.
But my website still not works. When I go to the site or to wp-admin, I still see ads or a blank page with the line “No Sponsors”.

My domen is parked on the hosting servers according to the instructions. I use different browsers and clear cache but its not help

6 Likes

It seems that the server did not assign you an IP, but it still leads to Bodis

You can solve that by removing the domain from the system
and you add it again (as an addon domain) - this will force the server to refresh the data and generate an IP

Then you go to the folder with the name of that domain and there you find the htdocs folder, inside of htdocs make some ordinary index.html file with the content “test” or whatever, then when you make sure that your website displays that file (after DNS propagation) you start with installing WP and other actions.

5 Likes

Thank you your advice helped to solve the problem.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.