Problem with Website.

Hello! I just recently made a website. However, the account was suspended for 24 hours due to the daily limit passing. However, the site came back up earlier than it was supposed to; and ever since nothing in the Database would update, almost as if it is frozen and still thinks nothing has changed. However, other people can come onto the site, even myself.

No files will update, not even the site itself. Is there anything that can be done?

@Baldiverse said:
Hello! I just recently made a website. However, the account was suspended for 24 hours due to the daily limit passing. However, the site came back up earlier than it was supposed to; and ever since nothing in the Database would update, almost as if it is frozen and still thinks nothing has changed. However, other people can come onto the site, even myself.

No files will update, not even the site itself. Is there anything that can be done?

Yes, you can tell us your domain and we can help you more.

The domain name I chose was baldiverse.rf.gd; however I’m not sure if that’s exacfly the one you want.

@Baldiverse said:
The domain name I chose was baldiverse.rf.gd; however I’m not sure if that’s exacfly the one you want.

I want to know the domain which the problem occured.

The one I gave you is where the problem is currently.

Are you a premium user ? (byet/ifastnet)
because I do not see that there is aes.js, also a different IP

@OxyDac said:

I am a premium user yes.

@Baldiverse said:

@OxyDac said:

I am a premium user yes.

Please contact iFastnet support then about this issue, at https://support.ifastnet.com

InfinityFree does not provide the premium hosting, so we cannot help you with that.

@ChrisPAR said:

@Baldiverse said:

@OxyDac said:

I am a premium user yes.

Please contact iFastnet support then about this issue, at https://support.ifastnet.com

InfinityFree does not provide the premium hosting, so we cannot help you with that.

I have contacted them about this issue; hoping it will be resolved. If not I can report it back here.

InfinityFree Admin or community cannot help you with issues that arrives on other hosting.

@Baldiverse said:

@ChrisPAR said:

@Baldiverse said:

@OxyDac said:

I am a premium user yes.

I have contacted them about this issue; hoping it will be resolved. If not I can report it back here.

Why report it back here? You’re iFastNet’s customer now, not ours. We cannot help you regardless of what iFastNet will tell you.

@Baldiverse said:

wait… i think there is no daily hit limit on premium hosting
then how you got suspended for over using daily hits limits

@MAHOfficial where the hell is the point of answering here? We’re not related to this issue, we’re unable to help.

@Admin you better to close topics that got an answer

I would suggest that @Admin makes an announcement saying that we cannot help with iFastNet issues, because many people do not seem to understand it.

If people are on premium hosting, they should reach to iFastNet support or the premium hosting forums, not here.

@MAHOfficial said:

@Baldiverse said:

The fair usage enforcement system on premium hosting works a bit different, so no, there is no hits limit there like it exists here.

However, the sentence

the site came back up earlier than it was supposed to

makes me suspect the account was upgraded after hitting the limit, and was migrated before the 24 hour suspension period was over.

hahaha

if anyone wants to be a detective or experience at least for a moment
how it is to be some of the famous characters from the books of Agatha Christie
just come to this forum ! :smiley:

@OxyDac said:
hahaha

if anyone wants to be a detective or experience at least for a moment
how it is to be some of the famous characters from the books of Agatha Christie
just come to this forum ! :smiley:

What makes you say that? The searches we do to understand people’s problem here?

of course :blush:
so many mysteries…everywhere mysteries

@Admin said:

@MAHOfficial said:

@Baldiverse said:

The fair usage enforcement system on premium hosting works a bit different, so no, there is no hits limit there like it exists here.

Yes. there is no hits limit

@Baldiverse said:
the account was suspended for 24 hours due to the daily limit passing

but he said that he got suspended for 24 hours due to the daily limit passing

@Admin said:
However, the sentence

the site came back up earlier than it was supposed to

makes me suspect the account was upgraded after hitting the limit, and was migrated before the 24 hour suspension period was over.

Maybe, but on premium hosting his site should be up and working.

@MrJunior said:
@MAHOfficial where the hell is the point of answering here? We’re not related to this issue, we’re unable to help.

@Admin you better to close topics that got an answer

The point is he said his website suspended for 24 hours due to daily hits limit @MrJunior and there are no daily hits limit on premium hosting. They are only on free hosting that’s why i replied.