problem with ssl

i was using https://www.sslforfree.com/ for my certificiate but just before creating certificate i keep getting this error can somebody guide me to resolve this issue and get the "secured Https on my site please ? i got my domain from freenom if that is necessary

@AegonTr said:
i was using https://www.sslforfree.com/ for my certificiate but just before creating certificate i keep getting this error can somebody guide me to resolve this issue and get the "secured Https on my site please ? i got my domain from freenom if that is necessary

Please check the KB next time:
https://infinityfree.net/support/cannot-use-or-have-problems-using-lets-encrypt-or-sslforfreecom/

even if you are not blocked by server protection
you do not have a domain but a subdomain (testingwater.epizy.com)

to make a certificate for subdomain (or wildcard)
you need to prove them (in advance) that you are the owner of the epizy.com domain
and that is not the case

@OxyDac said:

you need to prove them (in advance) that you are the owner of the epizy.com domain
and that is not the case

AFAIK you can verify you are the owner of a subdomain. But note that with Let’s Encrypt, very few certificates can be issued for a single domain, so they will not provide certificates to everyone using a free subdomain.

Other SSL vendors generally don’t have this problem. Just make sure the verification email is sent to a mailbox you can access (like [email protected]). Don’t bother requesting a verification at [email protected], as they will be discarded.

@Admin said:

@OxyDac said:

and that is not the case

AFAIK you can verify you are the owner of a subdomain. But note that with Let’s Encrypt, very few certificates can be issued for a single domain, so they will not provide certificates to everyone using a free subdomain.

Other SSL vendors generally don’t have this problem. Just make sure the verification email is sent to a mailbox you can access (like [email protected]). Don’t bother requesting a verification at [email protected], as they will be discarded.

Same thing @Admin
Base on my experience I can verify my subdomain without adding my primary tld domain.
I did this many times.

@UnknownLolz said:

@Admin said:

@OxyDac said:

and that is not the case

Same thing @Admin
Base on my experience I can verify my subdomain without adding my primary tld domain.
I did this many times.

In theory, you should be able to verify a subdomain individually, but I suppose a certificate authority or certificate seller can decide to not support that. But that’s on them, not us.

Regardless, we will only completely certificate verifications for certificates we requested. We will not approve requests on users’ behalf (and risk giving the ability to issue certificates for subdomains they do not own).