Problem with Cloudflare and my website

hello to you,

I try by all means to link my website to Cloudflare and my domain name, the domain name is well linked to Cloudflare but not to the host or there is the site, I don’t know why if people have ideas tell me.

Cordially,

LeGamerFouDuNet

Can you please share which website you’re talking about, and what do you see (on your website, on Cloudflare, somewhere else) that makes you think something is wrong?

I will have to wait for changes to the DNS level of the domain so it will show for another site but normally it would show me the Cloudflare when I put the ssl in full (strict), once I saw the Suspended domain site I don’t see or is the concern because I put the right redirection ip to the level of Cloudflare and the right NS at the domain level but the site still does not show.

I’m sorry my English isn’t perfect.

cordially,

I will have to wait for changes to the DNS level of the domain so it will show for another site but normally it would show me the Cloudflare when I put the ssl in full (strict), once I saw the Suspended domain site I don’t see or is the concern because I put the right redirection ip to the level of Cloudflare and the right NS at the domain level but the site still does not show.

cordially,
 The domain name of the site: weblogishop.eu
 The site that should be displayed here: logishop.rf.gd

Pointing one domain to another(CNAME DNS) just making sure the both is pointing to the same IP address. If you want to display same content — you should upload all the files you have for first domain to second, if you haven’t added domain to your account — it will redirect you to suspended.
So far I can tell you haven’t added the domain to your account probably, switch nameservers to InfinityFree, add the domain and then switch nameservers back to Cloudflare.

MrJunior said:
Pointing one domain to another(CNAME DNS) just making sure the both is pointing to the same IP address. If you want to display same content — you should upload all the files you have for first domain to second, if you haven't added domain to your account — it will redirect you to suspended.
So far I can tell you haven't added the domain to your account probably, switch nameservers to InfinityFree, add the domain and then switch nameservers back to Cloudflare.
The problem is I don’t see how to switch to Cloudflare after putting the NS on my domain

If you’ve changed the nameservers to InfinityFree, then you just change them back to Cloudflare, it’s all. Also you can use integration with cloudflare via vpanel, just find the right section

The problem is that I already have my email address listed on Cloudflare so I can’t connect it from the control panel so I do it manually so I added the site also manually. And that’s where I don’t know how to do it.

MrJunior said:
If you've changed the nameservers to InfinityFree, then you just change them back to Cloudflare, it's all. Also you can use integration with cloudflare via vpanel, just find the right section
So I have access to the site using: www.weblogishop.eu but I don’t have the ssl so it tells me that the host so infinityfree does not have a ssl so I am obliged to switch to "full" when I should use "full (strict)".

cordially,
If you're seeing the page from suspendeddomain.org, that means the domain is not known at that IP address. Please try to look up your website IP address again with this guide and verify that it matches the IP address you've configured with Cloudflare: https://infinityfree.net/support/find-your-ip/
Admin said:

cordially,
If you're seeing the page from suspendeddomain.org, that means the domain is not known at that IP address. Please try to look up your website IP address again with this guide and verify that it matches the IP address you've configured with Cloudflare: https://infinityfree.net/support/find-your-ip/
The worry about this is settled now I have an SSL problem that is not good I pass through Cloudflare but the ssl is not secure
Admin said:

cordially,
Problem solved by itself to close