Problem in connecting to ftp server

i have tried to connect to ftp server but i m facing problem with my wifi tcp something the response from server is not getting to me so it fails the connection every time. i m facing this poblem only with my wifi. i want to connect it.I have checked the firewall settings of wifi and my pc both . ihave given permission of inbound outbound to all ftp setting and enabled ftp server feature in optional feature in settings of window 11. i think every setting is right . kindly tell me the solution to this problem asap.

Error 0x8007274c
A connection attempt failed because the connected party did not properly respond after a period of time, or established connection failed because connected host has failed to respond.
this is the error details i have tried the documentation solutions but its not working. suggest some other solutions

Can you please share the full logs from FileZilla? It may give us more information than you’ve shared right now.

There are many different reasons why connections might not work from a particular device and/or network, including firewall restrictions, router configuration or virus scanners. The full logs can tell more about when and why the connection fails, which may help us get a better idea of what could be causing this.

4 Likes

What is your Hosting volume, as few volumes were on upgrading process this might be causing error. Can you share your volume.

@Admin this is the file log filezilla

i dont know about this thing can u tell me what i have tod= do to determine hosting volume @tech4file . thnks for replying

Next time, please paste the messages directly to the forum, looking at an image just makes it more annoying to read.

Can you try using a different network? You can follow this guide for more assistance:

5 Likes

ok its solved now i will remeber ur advice @Admin thanks

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.