Premium Hosting

How do I upgrade to premium hosting? I understand that it’s with iFastNet, but do the websites just automatically transfer over?

Also, will there be a sizeable speed difference?

@michaelgao2000 said:
How do I upgrade to premium hosting? I understand that it’s with iFastNet, but do the websites just automatically transfer over?

Nope, you’ll need to create a support ticket from them to migrate your account to the premium servers. It’s free BTW.

Yes, the premium hosting is much more faster than free hosting, the speed you encountered is fast and once upgrade it will be much more faster.

@UnknownLolz said:

@michaelgao2000 said:

Nope, you’ll need to create a support ticket from them to migrate your account to the premium servers. It’s free BTW.

Yes, the premium hosting is much more faster than free hosting, the speed you encountered is fast and once upgrade it will be much more faster.

If you do the upgrade from the “Account Upgrades” section in vPanel, it will be transfere automatically.

1 Like