Premium Hosting

Greetings Dear Admin,

i want to try your premium hosting service, but can you help me to choose the right one.i have website Festival Finder everyday i’m adding new events in my database, i would like to know whats your Inodes liimit ? or i can get unlimited inodes used ? can you suggest me which one i can choose the best ?

Best Regards
R.Robsen

I don’t know enough about the specific of the premium plans to give you those answers.

Try clicking the upgrade button, you’ll be redirected to the website of the premium hosting provider where you can contact the people responsible for those services directly. They will be able to help you better than anyone here.

Also, database records do not count towards inodes, only files and directories count.

ok thank you!

Also In your description about the premium hosting you said 1.99$ but on clicking on it it give 3.88$ which is high based on my country here I.e N1780, pls is there anyway you can help with that, and also my account is suspended currently for limit exceeded, and ask to b back in 24hrs but today have not even uploaded any file and not even to talk of uploading any post so how is that possible, and as well will it be back as promised?

@Colorado4sure said:
Also In your description about the premium hosting you said 1.99$ but on clicking on it it give 3.88$

The price of $1.99 only applies if you use the provided coupon code and pay for a year in advance.

which is high based on my country here I.e N1780, pls is there anyway you can help with that

Most hosting companies don’t discriminate based on countries and don’t charge people from different countries different rates. However, you should really ask the premium hosting company about that, because we can’t control the prices of third party advertisers.

, and also my account is suspended currently for limit exceeded, and ask to b back in 24hrs but today have not even uploaded any file and not even to talk of uploading any post so how is that possible, and as well will it be back as promised?

It was suspended over 20 hours ago, so it will be reactivated in another 4 hours!

Will the process of reactivation be automatic or I need to contact the admin again?null

@Colorado4sure said:
Will the process of reactivation be automatic or I need to contact the admin again?null

From the email you received to notify you about the suspension:

Your account will automatically be reactivated automatically after 24 hours.

It says:

1. automatically
  2. after 24 hours

It doesn’t say “after midnight you should submit a ticket”.