Point my domain using IP adress

Hello infinityfree team,
I’v been using your hosting for some days now and it’s awesome i wish you don’t suspend my account.
My problem is i don’t know how to point my domain to my hosting, i know i need to use nameservers but domain panel doesn’t provide me with nameservers option only the ability to point it to an IP adress.

@artfox3 said:
Hello infinityfree team,
I’v been using your hosting for some days now and it’s awesome i wish you don’t suspend my account.
My problem is i don’t know how to point my domain to my hosting, i know i need to use nameservers but domain panel doesn’t provide me with nameservers option only the ability to point it to an IP adress.

Then, unfortunately you cannot host it here or wait…
The IP Adresses are:
I really dunno if this will work, and I can provide you with three (3) more IP adresses if you need them.

InfinityFree’s Nameserver is:

ns1.byet.org
ns2.byet.org
ns3.byet.org
ns4.byet.org
ns5.byet.org

It’s on https://infinityfree.net/support/how-to-use-infinityfree-nameservers/.

You’re not alone, I was once confused with their nameserver during my first time here, until I checked their Knowledgebase.

@artfox3 said:
Hello infinityfree team,

Then you should switch to a better domain registrar. I would never register a domain with a registrar who would not let me control the domain name. And if they force you to use their nameservers, they are a bad registrar.