Pls help, registration system

Hello, how can I make it so that only the one whose Gmail I chose can register, and after registering, he can continue to make posts, and the information registered was displayed on a separate page
Im noob
Please give detailed instructions on creating databases and codes on PHP, because I don’t know any of this

Please post in the correct category next time. The community guides topic clearly states that it is not for support. I changed it for you today, but I won’t do it again.

You really need to learn PHP and SQL if you want to do this, especially because there are so many ways to do it wrong, and so many ways to introduce vulnerabilities.

This is a good place to start:

6 Likes

Hello, how can I make it so that only the one whose Gmail I chose can register, and after registering, he can continue to make posts

Make posts where? In a forum? In a comment section? In a guest book?

Where would the user be making a post to?

the information registered was displayed on a separate page

Displayed to who? The user who registered? Only to the admin (you)? To other registered users?

When designing a web project you have to ask a lot of questions and think about different scenarios before you start writing code.

Please give detailed instructions on creating databases and codes on PHP

There are many premade tools that you can install via Softalicious (e.g. WordPress) that make it easier for noobs to get started. All the code is already written. You just have to install and configure it.

That is a much easier way to learn and to get started instead of trying to jump in and write your own code from scratch.

7 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.