Please review InfinityFree on TrustPilot

Actually @Admin, he already had a topic.
Here is the link:

2 Likes

Would you please give us a chance to solve whatever issue you may be having that results in such a rating?

3 Likes

I could see your site, please let admin help you with your problem and give him a chance!

1 Like

I would just like to point this out:

FYI: InfinityFree does not suspend your site without any reason provided!

3 Likes

What ā€œcontinuous suspensionsā€ do you mean? Your account hasnā€™t been suspended in over half a year. If there is anything going on that makes you believe your website is being suspended, can you please tell what that is? Because as far as I can see, your website is not being suspended. And we obviously canā€™t give you a reason for a suspension which doesnā€™t happen.

7 Likes

Done. Thank you for the service. Hereā€™s my review:

6 Likes

Doneā€¦ :star_struck:

3 Likes

thank you!! Enjoy!

I donā€™t know but why I am unable to see anything? @Admin

Refresh the site or use incognito mode:

https://www.trustpilot.com/evaluate/infinityfree.net

I donā€™t know. We havenā€™t built TrustPilot.

Do you have any browser extension which may interfere with TrustPilot? Or maybe your dark mode changes result in the rating boxes being invisible?

3 Likes

Yes you are correct. Dark Mode extension was causing the problem. But I love dark mode.
Still disabling it :slight_smile:

1 Like

Please note that plugins which manipulate the design of pages tend to cause issues like this. Itā€™s up to you if you want to use such plugins, but assume that many sites will break if you display them in ways they were not intended to be displayed.

5 Likes

Yes I am aware of this already.
Thanks for informing. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Done.

4 Likes

Iā€™ve pinned this topic for now so that I can rate/review the service later once I have enough experience of it to do so. For now though, I couldnā€™t possibly complain about anything. Youā€™re providing a service that allows me to go on experimenting with ideas that may at some point generate money, at which point I will owe it to you to make sure that you get a good return on what is in effect an investment in me. For now, you are keeping me afloat, and Iā€™m deeply grateful for that. I have projects in the pipeline that could turn things around, and if/when that happens, Iā€™d much prefer to be paying for hosting with a company like this one that supports the little people than the one I was with before which dedicates itself to fleecing them.

I assume you didnā€™t notice the meaning of my flag.

either read @Technical.Legendz 's answer or youā€™ll be unable to send posts due spamming.

4 Likes

I will gladly!, and if this website keeps delivering this GREAT service I will share this with anyone who might like it. THANK YOU ADMIN.

7 Likes

Done

4 Likes

Review done :smiley:. I hope the best for everyone. Sorry, it took me a while. I was busy previous days.

5 Likes