Please review InfinityFree on TrustPilot

plataforma excelente recomendo.

4 Likes

done!

4 Likes

Done. And I’ll repeat here: I’m shocked at the level-headedness of Admin and volunteers(?). I’d be foaming at the mouth in mere hours - and that’s even before considering this is free, FFS.

8 Likes

done

4 Likes

Did it.

5 Likes

I had to scramble to find a free host until I find a permanent host for my company’s website because I purchased hosting from another company, but could NOT get my website uploaded and customer service was NOT AVAILABLE to help!!! I was really surprised to find a website provider that literally has NO ADS. (But thankful! - LOL) The ads are actually pasted all over the cPanel… It has a very cluttered look and feel to it because of that. But I’m glad you guys offer the service that you do, because it saved my butt lol

6 Likes

I have written a review for this host on trustpilot :heart:

7 Likes

Wheeeere’s post btn ? ! OH ! …O_o a reply Lnk, k
meanwhile XD
So the review went something like this !
" blah blah blah . . CHEERS! TO INFINITY! FOR ME AND ALL ! Sheeze that could be a title or something. *hEH!* … " Much better than an interview with some long fancy table of how many ? I couldn’t count them and when I choked on DHCP saying a comm flavour one of many … well that went over like a lead brick in the sea. AAAAAaanyway digressing aside *darn* I’d say the interview eeeehrm I mean REVIEW will suffice.

7 Likes

Done

4 Likes

Done!

Thanks for everything, I’m so happy to have discovered you!

7 Likes

done

6 Likes

damn you must worked a lot to make this pages
im really bad in making frontend like you but at least im good in javascript :slight_smile:
i hope you give me some good website to make like you

6 Likes

Already done.On infinityfree.net and the .com version LOL :smile:

7 Likes

Done

7 Likes

Done!

5 Likes

I’m new to here. I like the community. The discussions are quit informative and helpful!

5 Likes

@ZahraB110 the review has to be done on the link given at the beginning of the topic, not here !

I don’t see your post on that website

so please, if you are willing, do it at the right address.

Thanks in advance and welcome to the forum :slight_smile:

5 Likes

It works fine website uploading speed is slow my website consultiva has been deployed on the server.

just did it! thanks a lot!!!

4 Likes