Please review InfinityFree on TrustPilot

Unlimited hits would be one thing, but there are a many more limits than just hits. The CPU limit is something that people hit a lot more.

And if you say “just remove all the limits”, remember that every hosting has limits. From a free website account to your very own datacenter: there is a limit to how much traffic you can handle. Generally: the more you pay, the more power you get. So it makes completely sense that paying nothing will get you little.

It literally says on our front page that InfinityFree is not a demo. Infinity is a lot more Free than it is Demo.

4 Likes

I just left a 1 star review of this service. If i had chance i would give zero

1 Like

Why? Is there a way we can make it better?

1 Like

Can’t understand what this site makes money on? As well as you say that their tariffs are free, and another user claims that ads are also not placed.

3 Likes

Ads are only placed on this fourm, and the main website. Enough people disable their adblockers on this site, so Admin is able to keep a slight profit and keep this service running.

2 Likes

I actually wrote this down in our knowledge base:

3 Likes

Done. gave you four stars - would have been five but for the 10MB POST limit. (Which I do understand why you have it) but I hope you understand I can only give four stars. Otherwise I have zero complaints! :+1: TBF no free host is going to get five stars from me, anyway :smiley:

7 Likes

Done!

3 Likes

done from my side !Its Kiara, please update soon

3 Likes

Better than Freenom, that’s for sure.

5 Likes

I think finally found the best free virtual host :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1:

8 Likes

help many poor people fulfill their dream of building a station,
Thank you for infinityfree team

5 Likes

Done XD

7 Likes

done!

5 Likes

Done! I rate :star::star::star::star::star:! Keep up the work, I love this service and ya’ll!

4 Likes

done :wink:

6 Likes

Done

7 Likes

ALL Good and warm :slight_smile:

6 Likes

evaluation done, I’m just here to congratulate the entire InfinityFree team for the at least excellent work.

7 Likes

DONE
i did it

5 Likes