Please remove the domain from your other account at InfinityFree before you can add it to a new acco

merchant-paxful.com

The selected domain is already in use on InfinityFree. Please remove the domain from your other account at InfinityFree before you can add it to a new account.

Please support kindly look into the above domain which got deleted with an account leaving me with no option to add with another account.

Have used the domain checker as well by following other previous forum topic before i decided to create my own thread.

Thanks in advance

Hi and welcome to the forum

it looks like you were a premium user and now you want to go back to free?

I don’t know if you need to delete the domain from ifastnet
or is it in the infinityfree system on another account
or is it on MyOwnFreeHost reseller account
or suspended automatically due to phishing

Please wait for the admin’s response because he has access to more information

this doesn’t look good

Screenshot 2023-06-22 212030
Screenshot 2023-06-22 212047

6 Likes

The domain is linked to a free hosting account on another profile. I’m not 100% sure it’s yours, but like you the other profile is used with an end-to-end encrypted email service and mostly used from a VPN or proxy.

It’s not really relevant though. I took a look on the site and it contains a phishing page for crypto exchange site Paxful. Because of that, the account has been suspended. And considering the domain, we don’t want to host that domain ever again.

10 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.