Please note that DNS changes has taken two days and it still not to take effect, how to resolve it?

Website URL

(http://photovoltaic.infinityfreeapp.com)

Error Message

(Please note that DNS changes has taken two days and it still can not to take effect, how to resolve it?)

Other Information

(PII REMOVED BY MOD))

Please be more clear.

What kind of effect do you expect?

5 Likes

Well, website is working.
You need to write clearly if you need help

4 Likes

For Apply SSL Certificates, normally it only take a few hours to take effect, please get your kindly support.

Thank you.
Best regards
User

For Apply SSL Certificates, normally it only take a few hours to take effect, please get your kindly support.

Thank you.

Please screenshot where you are stuck

4 Likes

For me it’s not OK; you’re requesting a certificate for photovoltaic.infinityfree.com while it should be for photovoltaic.infinityfreeapp.com. Please make sure you type the domain you want to issue the SSL certificate on correctly on the order page, as a single character or forgetting something else can lead to an error like this. Also, the record name should be only the first part before the dot, not including the dot and the domain itself.

5 Likes

Thank you for your great help!
“Also, the record name should be only the first part before the dot, not including the dot and the domain itself.” what is the exact meaning of it, should we input ONLY “photovoltaic” into record name?

Best regards
User

Subdomain is being repeated

2 Likes

But anyway, the main issue is on the SSL order itself, as you got the subdomain wrong there.

3 Likes

OK, I will try again, thanks dear,
Have a nice weekend.

Thanks & Best regards
User

1 Like

Thanks for your help dear,
I will try and have a nice weekend.

Thanks & Best regards
User

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.