Please I cannot transfer from my local to live server since 4days now

I have been having issue transferring from local to server using FTP. I will be very glad if anybody can kindly assist me. I don’t mind if we can share system(Team viewer) or i can send you my login details…Please help me, I am really frustrated in it since4 days now. Email; [email protected]

Don’t send any login details, ever. If we (staff) need access to your account, we can get it without having to ask you for credentials.

You say you have been “having issue”. What kind of “issue”? Do you see any errors? Which account are you trying to upload to upload content to? What’s the target directory and what the content (file types, file sizes)?

Ok I wouldn’t send, and thanks for that! Actually I used Wp duplicator to extract the files from the local site which i have done and its about 27MB in total. I have been trying to upload it into htdocs folder but its not going successfully. And also i have tried using FTP but still the same thing. Please i dont mind if i forward you the files to help me out. Thanks

There is a file size limit of 10 MB of the server. Any files larger than that are automatically deleted.

If you need to restore a backup, you should unpack it on your own computer and upload the contents manually.

Since my whole files are 27mb, and the required is 10mb, please how do i start moving them bit by bit in a way that it will not exceed 10mb? Am only good at moving everything files at thesame time and not bit by bit. Please what process should i take? Urgently please…

@websitebusiness said:
Since my whole files are 27mb, and the required is 10mb, please how do i start moving them bit by bit in a way that it will not exceed 10mb? Am only good at moving everything files at thesame time and not bit by bit. Please what process should i take? Urgently please…

I have no idea how WP duplicator backs up Wordpress website. I prefer the more simple approach documented here (basically moving the entire installation and everything in it, without “fancy” plugins): Moving WordPress « WordPress Codex . If you’re having trouble with your plugin, try that method instead.