Please how can I solve this issue

The hosting platform returned an error message while trying to process your request. Please try again or try making the change through the control panel. The error returned is: It appears your account has fully used it’s inode allocation, you will need to delete files to reduce inodes before the script installer will work, or upgrade to premium hosting where we offer over 400,000 inodes !

I look forward to your reply

Delete some files

7 Likes

Thank you very much for your support please how can I delete this inodes files?

Did you read the article? An idnode is every folder and file on your account. So you need to delete folders and files that exist on your account.

7 Likes

Alright thanks I am still facing another issue on my site please how can I solve this also 404!
We couldn’t find that page.
Please check to make sure you’ve typed the URL correctly.

This webserver is CaSe SenSiTiVe so ensure capital letters in the URL match the files uploaded

Hi Ola289,

Place your files in the htdocs folder instead of the root, otherwise your website isn’t going to be visible.

Cheers!

5 Likes

Thanks for your support but this is what is showing It appears the document root for the domain name exacttype.space does not exist, please contact support 89347349288

1. Give us a link to your website
  2. Do you have a custom domain or subdomain?

Whether domain or subdomain, it is unrelated to OP’s issue.

3 Likes

In the Domains tab in the client area, you can see the directory of your domain. Since you deleted the domain from your account and added it again last night, the directory was changed from the main htdocs folder to the domain folder. However, because your inode usage is so high, no new directories could be created, including your new domain’s directory.

The consequence is that you will have to reduce your inode usage without being able to access the site. Once your inode usage drops to within the limit, you can recreate your domain directory and move your htdocs folder into it.

6 Likes

Please I noticed that I can not edit or delete files on my cpanel because I have been put to demo mood hope if I upgrade my account I will not lose my website right now I can no longer access my website because of this inode of a thing I look forward to your reply

Please don’t create multiple topics on the same issue. I merged them for you.

We already told you how to fix it, you just haven’t done anything to address the issue.

7 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.