Please Help Me! - Web Hosting Error - SigFlix.Ml

epiz_27136526 - https://www.sigflix.ml/

I cannot access my website in any way.
He’s been like this for a week now. And I don’t understand why such a thing happens. I leave images for you to understand.

When entering my website it looks like this:

But I have a Simple Machines Forum (SMF) installation on my website:

I don’t understand why this is happening.

If you could help me I would be very grateful! From already thank you very much!

Uh… just how is the directory mapped out? If you intend a page to become the index you must change that via .htaccess at the /htdocs/ or put the index in the /htdocs/ and name it index

2 Likes

Your domain is not pointing to our nameservers. Please change them to ns1.epizy.com and ns2.epizy.com in order for your website to work fine.

6 Likes

Thanks for your prompt reply, but my website worked, I could access my SMF forum. But from one moment to the next everything stopped working. I didn’t change anything in my .htaccess.

Anyway the cgi-bin folder doesn’t exist in my htdocs directory either.

PS: When trying to access that folder (cgi-bin) it is not possible.

My DNS points to cloudflare’s DNS servers. The site was already working with those nameservers and I did not make any changes to that. That’s not the problem.

Without pointing to our nameservers, it wont work.

1 Like

I just logged into Freenom and just realized that for some reason the nameservers were pointing to Freenom’s DNS again.

Sorry for the inconvenience and thank you very much for your prompt responses!

PS: I give as a solution Ergastolator1’s answer because he was the first to answer. But thanks to all three.

I give this issue as solved.

Thanks a lot!

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.