PLEASE HELP: Error establishing a database connection

please help, I have transfered my Database and files from my local server successfully, and I have also done the normal configuration of the WP_Option and wp-config.php. But each time i try to access my site what i see is Error establishing a database connection. www.dolwenaturals.com

Your database username had an extra tab character in it. I’ve deleted the extra tab and your website does open now.

Hello Administrator! I also have an error accessing my site. That is, I have to access my domain (guys.epizy.com) so that it is done the installation of my script. But when access rceb this message: Failed to connect to MySQL: Connection expired
Can you help me?

@Ademar said:
Hello Administrator! I also have an error accessing my site. That is, I have to access my domain (guys.epizy.com) so that it is done the installation of my script. But when access rceb this message: Failed to connect to MySQL: Connection expired
Can you help me?

I checked your configuration file and it only contains default placeholder values. You do need to actually configure your script with the correct database credentials.