PHPBB Banned?

Considering I moved from Grendle to Infinity, I assumed everything would be the same, but my snowcraftgaming.eu gets pulled and my forum.playclustertruck.com sites get pulled as soon as I’m setting up PHPBB, so, are forum systems banned? and why are they banned?

@Aneko it seems like your domain snowcraftgaming.eu is redirecting to SecureSignupOffers, which means that your site may be suspended! Please contact with [email protected]

Is your site suspended? If you only see few sections in cPanel, then it means that you are suspended. In almost all of the cases, false suspensions occur on InfinityFree services.

What do you mean by pulled?

Also did you moved all your files from Grendelhosting to InfinityFree, or you reinstalled all the forum softwares again? I don’t think that phpBB and forum systems are banned on InfinityFree.

For me, it seems like your site is suspended!

The site got suspended (pulled is a other way of saying suspended, aka pulled out of the air)

and I just moved everything over from Grendelhosting to InfinityFree, no re-install or anything since I already used dynamic links based on the domain name.

I’ve also send a email to [email protected] but I haven’t received any response yet.

Its still annoying that phpBB files are triggering the suspension tough, since I now have two domains that are suspended because of it

I had similar symptoms recently. But they appeared after I started to use the new proxy service provider (advanced.name/ru). Could this be related to proxy?

@Aneko it seems like your domain snowcraftgaming.eu is redirecting to SecureSignupOffers, which means that your site may be suspended! Please contact with [email protected]

FYI: please do not send e-mails about accounts suspensions anymore. If your account is suspended, you need to login to your client area at Login to your account - InfinityFree and find your suspended account in the list. Click Manage and you’ll be presented with a little bit more information as to why your account is suspended, but more importantly you’ll be presented with a reactivation link, timer or reactivation request form (depending on why your account was suspended). You need to use that form to request reactivation.