Php process limit reached

smartweb.great-site.net

This site/page has used all avaialble php / apache processes allowed on free hosting account.

Refreshing the page once the amount of apache / php processes are reduced will cause the site to work

We would recommend upgrading your hosting account at IFastNet Premium hosting accounts , premium hosting accounts have MUCH higher resources dedicated to them.

today when I tried to run some php code, the server responded saying that I reached the php process limit, I read all about the error in the knowledge base but there was no clear instructions on what to do, so, what do I do? And will it be back on it’s own just by waiting or I have to do something specific? Please help, I am completely lost right now… Thanks in advance

Please read

I believe website is suspended now

8 Likes

Thanks, but I have already read it before I asked,…
May I ask you how you knew it was suspended? I wasn’t suspended before you replied… And I visited it after your reply and it was suspended… Did you suspend it or something?.. because it can’t be a coincidence…
I have been trying to send a support ticket, but every time, I see the reply saying that the ticket status changed to pending… And no answer… Any help would be appreciated…

It’s can be suspended because of the entry process, I’m thinking it’s because of the plugins , I noticed even when I install woocommerce only plugin I’m getting the error message as you. For the free hosting I guess we need to avoid those plugins which takes alot resources. It is what it is . You get free hosting with limitations🥹

2 Likes

I didn’t put any plugins, absolutely no plugins, I just recently made an AI image generator, and when I used it with some php code to fetch it, the error appeared after some requests… And just as @KangJL sent his reply, the website got suspended and the support tickets are not working, I am stuck :disappointed:

Well you’re not right, because I remember i visited your site after he replied. So the website was working also you can see for which specific reason your website is suspended, can you tell us. The reason is appearing on the account where is the website?

2 Likes

It said the usual unclear message:

Your account was suspended for a violation of our terms of service. Reasons for this may include harmful or illegal content, or because your account overloaded our servers.

To learn why your account was suspended, to get your account reactivated, or to request a backup, please submit a support ticket.

In some cases of severe abuse, we may choose to not provide any further information or provide access to account data.

Anyway, if there is anything I could do to fix the suspension or the php error, just tell me, thanks for your reply…

It’s in the message you received:

If you do not see an option to do that in the client area, send us a screenshot of what your client area’s account page shows and what the control panel shows (if the control panel tells you the account is suspended), so the Admin can check if there is the suspension has not been properly synchronized.

5 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.