Permission to keep 1 package zip and general enquiry

Hello admin, I read through your terms and conditions and found that zip files like backups are not allowed to be put in the hosting files.
Sir my backup file is only around 40 mb in size and at any given time I will not keep more than 2 backups , So can I be allowed to do that ?

Also I want to know the exact numbers of bandwidth/disk/cpu allowedd by your"fair usage policy".I cannot find these in terms and conditions.

Also I would like to know that incase my account gets suspendede then Can I be allowed to retrieve my website files from hosting.

Thanks

DOMAIN: technospace.xyz
User : fceu_18223488

Please reply ASAP

If you ask me, keeping one or two 40MB zips would be fine. However, there is a 10MB file size limit, so the file would be rejected if you try to upload it.

We don’t have any hard limits on bandwidth and disk space (hence the “fair usage” description rather than listing clear values). However, we do have limits on hits per day (requests to any file on your account) of 50,000 and an INODE limit (total number of files and directories) of 80,000. The CPU restriction is controlled through various statistics, all of which you can see in the Account Statistics menu in your control panel.

Generally, if an account is suspended, it can often be reactivated. If not, you can almost always request backups for your account. With that, the files and databases in your account will be packages so you can easily download them.

Actually that file is a backup archive created by Duplicator plugin on Wordpress,so as the content grows , that file grows too but I promise to keep only single file.So I am asking for permisiion.

Do you mean that I can ask for my site contenets after you have disabled my account?

Actually that file is a backup archive created by Duplicator plugin on Wordpress,so as the content grows , that file grows too but I promise to keep only single file.So I am asking for permisiion.

Well, the file will be rejected when Wordpress tries to store it. Or rather, Wordpress will try to store the file but it will be deleted right away. So even with permission, you still wouldn’t be able to store files over 10MB.

Do you mean that I can ask for my site contenets after you have disabled my account?

Unless the account can be reactivated of course, which is most of the time. But if it cannot be reactivated, you can request backups.

Actually sir, if you check my account then you will find that the file exists this time about 55 mb.