Permission denied for add/remove mx records in cpanel

Hello,
I want configure my domain with mx records of zoho mail because I cannot receive mail with cloudfare actived. I don’t want disactive it because I need the SSL for my domain, so I will try with zoho mail, if it is arrive.

For this, I want to add mx record of zoho in cpanel infinity free but I have this error

Forbidden
You don’t have permission to access /panel/modules-new/mxrecords/rem.php on this server.
Why?

I already fix with the right mx record of zoho in my domain registrar (namesilo).
Thank you very much.

@ShoppatoriSeriali said:
Hello,
I want configure my domain with mx records of zoho mail because I cannot receive mail with cloudfare actived. I don’t want disactive it because I need the SSL for my domain, so I will try with zoho mail, if it is arrive.

For this, I want to add mx record of zoho in cpanel infinity free but I have this error

Forbidden
You don’t have permission to access /panel/modules-new/mxrecords/rem.php on this server.
Why?

I already fix with the right mx record of zoho in my domain registrar (namesilo).
Thank you very much.

Have any screenshots about your error or what you have configured on your mx records?

@ShoppatoriSeriali said:
Hello,

Forbidden
Why?

Thank you very much.

If you have Cloudflare enable then setup MX record from Cloudflare instead of Cpanel.

@ShoppatoriSeriali said:
Hello,

Forbidden
Why?

Thank you very much.

Hello,
if you have CloudFlare enabled from vPanel you should completely disable it and delete it from there, then sign up for cloudflare’s free plan by changing nameservers for your domain.
After that and when you enable it, go to DNS section of the dashboard, press add Record, select MX from the list, put @ where is says name and where it says about the domain put your mx.zoho.com or whatever they gave you, and you are all set to go.

@UnknownLolz said:

@ShoppatoriSeriali said:
Hello,

Forbidden
Why?

Thank you very much.

Have any screenshots about your error or what you have configured on your mx records?

I tried to addo mx.zoho.eu in cpanel mx record, but when I click add, I have this error
https://i.imgur.com/O3eNGZF.png> @ChrisPAR said:

@ShoppatoriSeriali said:
Hello,

Forbidden
Why?

Thank you very much.

Hello,
if you have CloudFlare enabled from vPanel you should completely disable it and delete it from there, then sign up for cloudflare’s free plan by changing nameservers for your domain.
After that and when you enable it, go to DNS section of the dashboard, press add Record, select MX from the list, put @ where is says name and where it says about the domain put your mx.zoho.com or whatever they gave you, and you are all set to go.

Hello,

1. so I disable cloudfare from cpanel, after that I go to cloudfare and click delete website?
    https://i.imgur.com/AYanLcm.png
  2. I make a new registration fresh on cloudfare, and change nameserver to ns1.epizy.com
    ns2.epizy.com
    right?
  3. With a fresh registration on cloudfare, can I active ssl full for free, right?
  4. With a fresh registration on cloudfare, can I use roundwebcube of infinity free and not zoho mail, right?
    Thank you very much!

@UnknownLolz said:

@ShoppatoriSeriali said:
Hello,

Forbidden
Why?

Thank you very much.

I tried to addo mx.zoho.eu in cpanel mx record, but when I click add, I have this error

@ShoppatoriSeriali said:
@ChrisPAR said:

@ShoppatoriSeriali said:
Hello,

Forbidden
Why?

Thank you very much.

Hello,

Hello,

1. so I disable cloudfare from cpanel, after that I go to cloudfare and click delete website?
    https://i.imgur.com/AYanLcm.png
    Exactly!!!
  2. I make a new registration fresh on cloudfare, and change nameserver to ns1.epizy.com
    ns2.epizy.com
    right?
    You should change your nameservers to what cloudflare give you, for example cara.ns.cloudflare.com and john.ns.cloudflare.com
    Your website won’t stop working with InfinityFree, don’t worry.
  3. With a fresh registration on cloudfare, can I active ssl full for free, right?
    of course you can
  4. With a fresh registration on cloudfare, can I use roundwebcube of infinity free and not zoho mail, right?
    you can use whatever of the two you want
    Thank you very much!
    You are welcome! If there is anything you need more explanation tell us!

@ChrisPAR thank you much, you are very kind!
But I have this problem now, with permission, why?
So I cannot apply changes with this error (mx record ecc)

@ShoppatoriSeriali said:

https://i.imgur.com/dEW98DE.png

You don’t need to access your stats, I also have the same error.
MX record need to be configured from CloudFlare, not cpanel!
Have you tried to access CloudFlare from cpanel and you had that error? Because it seems to mee that you are on Account Statistics!

@ChrisPAR said:

@ShoppatoriSeriali said:

Have you tried to access CloudFlare from cpanel and you had that error? Because it seems to mee that you are on Account Statistics!

No, but I cannot add mx records in cpanel.
The same is for mt subdomain, I cannot apply a redirect, there is a problem with permission, why?
All give me an error with permission.

@ShoppatoriSeriali said:

@ChrisPAR said:

@ShoppatoriSeriali said:

The same is for mt subdomain, I cannot apply a redirect, there is a problem with permission, why?

Just change it from CloudFlare, you won’t need to change MX from cpanel.
And also, have you tried clearing the cache of your browser and retrying?

@ChrisPAR said:

@ShoppatoriSeriali said:

@ChrisPAR said:

@ShoppatoriSeriali said:

Yes, I tried to delete cache but it’s the same.

@ShoppatoriSeriali said:

@ChrisPAR said:

@ShoppatoriSeriali said:

@ChrisPAR said:

@ShoppatoriSeriali said:

You will only have to change your MX record on Cloudflare directly because you pointed your ns to Cloudflare and Cloudflare has a DNS management tool to create DNS records.

And if you set your mx record on the cpanel then it won’t work since your NS is pointing to CF.

@UnknownLolz said:

@ShoppatoriSeriali said:

@ChrisPAR said:

@ShoppatoriSeriali said:

@ChrisPAR said:

@ShoppatoriSeriali said:

You will only have to change your MX record on Cloudflare directly because you pointed your ns to Cloudflare and Cloudflare has a DNS management tool to create DNS records.

And if you set your mx record on the cpanel then it won’t work since your NS is pointing to CF.

Yes, I know that but now I have a problem with permission in cpanel.
I cannot set mx record or add a redirect for my subdomain, cpanel give me a error of permission.
I don’t know @Admin

Forbidden’s message is in all hosting resellers of Byet or iFastnet when you add an email, or change the MX record. In uHost or VitaHost the same thing happens
:confused:

@ShoppatoriSeriali said:

@UnknownLolz said:

@ShoppatoriSeriali said:

@ChrisPAR said:

@ShoppatoriSeriali said:

@ChrisPAR said:

@ShoppatoriSeriali said:

I cannot set mx record or add a redirect for my subdomain, cpanel give me a error of permission.
I don’t know

Oh.
But I think I cant help you at my end…
Admin may have the solution.

@UnknownLolz said:

@ShoppatoriSeriali said:

@UnknownLolz said:

@ShoppatoriSeriali said:

@ChrisPAR said:

@ShoppatoriSeriali said:

@ChrisPAR said:

@ShoppatoriSeriali said:

I don’t know

Oh.

Admin can not fix it.

We need to wait for iFastnet to fix that

@VitaHostML said:

@UnknownLolz said:

@ShoppatoriSeriali said:

@UnknownLolz said:

@ShoppatoriSeriali said:

@ChrisPAR said:

@ShoppatoriSeriali said:

@ChrisPAR said:

@ShoppatoriSeriali said:

I don’t know

Oh.

Admin can not fix it.

We need to wait for iFastnet to fix that

It depends if Admin needs iFastNet, sometimes admin can fix this kind of problem.

Admin can not come and edit this. Is in charge of iFastnet the Page (or IP)

So I do not think Admin can do anything (besides I’m an iFastnet reseller just like Admin and I can not do anything)

http://images.appvita.ml/whois.png

http://images.appvita.ml/ipinfo.png

@VitaHostML said:

So I do not think Admin can do anything (besides I’m an iFastnet reseller just like Admin and I can not do anything)

Yes I already know you are one…
And I am one too.

@UnknownLolz said:

@VitaHostML said:

Yes I already know you are one…
And I am one too.

Do you want to create a hosting with me?