didn’t work

i try to change dns to:
ns1.byet.org
ns2.byet.org
ns3.byet.org
ns4.byet.org
ns5.byet.org
Give error by email: Domain dns update failed
 and now if i want change dns to epizy, i can’t, this give me same error for first dns.
Can you please explain to me what’s going on and what dns use exactly without link me guide because the know.

I’m not sure but looks like this issue: https://infinityfree.net/support/unable-to-set-nameservers-dns-query-refused/

Domain dns update failed

That error message doesn't really tell me anything. I guess it's an error message generated by your domain registrar? Maybe they know what that message means?
The ticket they replied:
The announce that for dot it domains change of dns servers must overcome a control imposed by the registry.
This check verifies that the new dns servers are functioning properly and Configuration for your domain.
SOAQueryAnswerTest: ' REFUSED ' (returncode Refused)
NSQueryAnswerTest: ' REFUSED ' (returncode Refused)
MXQueryAnswerTest: ' REFUSED ' (returncode Refused)
from the register of the domain: .it

I can tell my first anwer was right.

Ok? But now I transfer my domain to register.it ?

I never had issues with registrats up to changing them, but I’m sure you can get a lot of information about transferring domain from one registrar to second one on internet.

I have create 2 dns buy glue to point to the ip of the nameserver of epizy
if i try ?
vinc05 said:
I have create 2 dns buy glue to point to the ip of the nameserver of epizy
if i try ?
Maybe it helps, but I doubt it. Even after you've set up glue records on your domain, our nameservers won't suddenly know which account your domain name is associated with.

@Admin maybe you’d better to add some other way to add the domain to account? Like some DNS validation or something just like this?

MrJunior said:
@Admin maybe you'd better to add some other way to add the domain to account? Like some DNS validation or something just like this?
If by you, you mean me personally, note that the domain validation is enforced by iFastNet, not InfinityFree. I've asked iFastNet for more domain validation methods, but so far it does not seem to be on their to do list.