ns3.byet.org
ns4.byet.org
ns5.byet.org

What I’m seeing is: Godaddy page

Please help.

1 Like

that tells me " website coming soon!"

I parked eylder.com to trialbasis.epizy.com
and it works like a charm but the former one isn’t.

eylder.com is currently pointing to Go Daddy’s nameservers, not ours. Please update your domain’s settings so it points to our nameservers again.

I’ve seen the nsxx.domaincontrol.com nameservers, the nsx.epizy and nsx.byet nameservers on Google Dig. Remove ALL the nameservers except the nsx.byet ones.

eylder.com is working fine but smeglobex (mysme.epizy.com) isnt.

in both the cases I have followed the same rule added all nsx.byte and nsx.epizy alonf with godaddy’s default nsx.domaincontrol.

Please help me set this smeglobex thing up.

Thanks.

For me smeglobex is working fine, while eylder.com is NOT pointing to the right nameservers. You need to delete the other nameservers (the default ones and the epizy ones) and put the nameservers ns1.byet.org and ns2.byet.org. Like so, your website should be pointed to the right nameservers, but first wait 24 hours for DNS propagation (in some cases, the DNS is propagated immediately with 1.1.1.1).

eylder.com under account epiz_23631510 is parked onto trialbasis.epizy.com (its working)
smeglobex.com under account epiz_23877251 is parked onto mysme.epizy.com (NOT working - same settings)

both has godaddy as domain. Please help me sort this issue out guys and thank you all for replying and addressing this issue.

I really wonder where does the issue exist.

eylder.com under account epiz_23631510 is NOT pointing to the right nameservers (ns59-ns60.domaincontrol, ns1-ns5.byet and ns1-ns2.epizy together) - that should be NOT the right settings for your domain, change them to ns1.byet.org and ns2.byet.org NOW!, wait for DNS propagation too and remove the GoSite website builder installed on the eylder domain.
smeglobex.com under account epiz_23877251 is parked onto mysme.epizy.com and it’s working for me - wait for DNS propagation if you’re experiencing problems or use 1.1.1.1 or Quad9 as DNS.

SOLVED. Thank you all.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.