Page viewing error

meals.000.pe

(please specify the URL of the site on which you are experiencing the problem)

403 Forbidden

Server or website configuration is blocking you from viewing this page

If you just came across this page, please carry on. If you are the website owner, please check the resources below.

Other Information

Just setup my website, didn`t install any scripts just uploaded all the html and php files to the file manager and created the sql databases, however when I search up the web address “meals.000.pe” it gives me a 404 not found error

Welcome!

4 Likes

I have tried following that guide before, I have my files in the htdocs folder, but that is in a parent folder called meals.000.pe, which I named after looking at another forum post saying for the file to be named the domain name. However I don’t know if this is an issue but there is no file called index.html or index.php for the website

Your site is redirecting to a 403 issue, so this article applies:

That can be an issue, if you have not configured your DirectoryIndex properly to look for a different file, the server automatically looks for the files you mentioned, and if it can’t find them, it redirects you to the 403 page. The steps to fix this are mentioned in the article linked above.

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.