Only works on mobile network, not on public

Website URL

haiport.infinityfreeapp.com

Error Message

Server not found

Other Information

So I created this website using my mobile network and I only can open the website through this network. Why it’s not working on public network?

I checked out your website, and it seems to be working fine for me. Just to let you know, when you publish a new website, it may take some time to be accessible worldwide. This period is called DNS propagation, and it can take up to 72 hours. During this time, changes to your website’s DNS information need to propagate across the global network of DNS servers.

5 Likes

I have another website. This one is well over 72 hours now. Can you check it?

pairafeet.infinityfreeapp.com

Sure, works fine.

3 Likes

Then why it’s not working on public network that I’m currently using even if it’s over than 72 hours?

Could you please share a screenshot of the error message you are facing?

Oh, okay, it seems like there’s an issue with your network. But first, try clearing your history, and then try using a VPN. Some ISPs block websites. Let me know if it’s worked or not.

5 Likes

Try some of the steps in this article:

8 Likes

Yeah, using VPN works for me but it’s quite slow. Why it’s working before but not now even though I’m still using the same ISP?

Something like that could happen for various reasons, but I have a suggestion for you. Try using Cloudflare for your website, and to be clear, your website is still down for a few countries.

Alrighty, I’ll try using Cloudflare. Thanks.

Not applicable for free subdomains

5 Likes

My bad, I didn’t see it as a subdomain. Thank you for pointing that out.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.